Fall 2022 FLFA Volunteer Committment is NEW!!
This year, we are trying something new. In an effort to streamline things for our ever-growing program, we are going to pilot a new Volunteer Program. The premise behind the organization was inspired by the organizations at our schools (PTAs and PTOs). We also know that your time is valuable and we want the time that you spend to have a meaningful impact.
It take a VILLAGE (and then some) to run a successful youth sports program, like ours. Therefore, we present Volunteer Committees for the 2022 Fall FLFA Season. We are looking for leaders, movers, shakers, planners, and people who want to have some fun doing stuff for their kid, with other parents and guardians!
1) We will still be collecting a post dated Volunteer Commitment Check. However, there will be an increase in that post dated check. We have raised the Volunteer/Equipment check to $200 per family, this year. Please post date your check to December 31st, 2022. If you do not fulfill your Volunteer Obligation with your committee, you check for $200 is cashed. If you do not return your athletes uniform and/or equipment, your $200 check is cashed. We really want, and need, your help!
2) Below, you will find a list of available Committees your family can be a part of. Please read each description and pick your top 5 favorite!
3) Serving on a Committee will not hamper your ability to watch your athlete play/perform on the field. The Board and/or your Committee Chair will work with the schedule to ensure that you will not miss a moment of your athlete! Serving as Committee Chair will also not impede your ability or opportunity to watch your athlete!
4)If you are open to chairing, or co-chairing a committee please also note that your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following 1) organizing a list of needs and wants for your event, 2) communicating with the Board, 3) keeping attendance for your committee, 4) gathering volunteers for your event (signup genius).
4) Again, serving on a Committee will not hamper your ability to watch your athlete play/perform on the field. Your Committee Chair will work with the schedule to ensure that you will not miss a moment of your athlete! Serving as Committee Chair will also not impede your ability or opportunity to watch your athlete! This is so important we are listing it TWICE!
5) You will receive notification as to what Committee you will be serving on for the season. Committee attendance matters. You should attend a minimum of 75% of all meetings for your Committee. The number of meetings is decided by the Committee Chair.
We know this is a lot. Change is hard, but it is also necessary to keep programs going and growing! We can only do this together! Looking forward to working with you this season! '22 is going to be the best one yet!
To fill out the Volunteer Form, please click here: https://bit.ly/FLFAVOLUNTEER